Well, it's time for the Friday Fill-in this week. If filling one of these in seems like a fun way to spend a few minutes, click here.
Here are my answers:
1. My blueprint for success includes the idea that even failure is a part of success.
2. A mini Nestle’s Crunch was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is olive oil (extra virgin) dabbed on a few trouble spots.
4. Crying is good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about anything. I love a good conversation.
6. My kindness is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home from work and trying to forget about this week, tomorrow my plans include starting with a clean slate and Sunday, I want to relax any which way I can!
Have a great weekend!