21 March 2008

Just Practicing


Today marks the birth of my blog. Other than writing academic papers for classes, I have rarely written for an audience...if this blog ever has an audience.
For these first few posts, I am sure I will just be pumping my wings, so to speak before I take off completely. Right now, I am in my home thinking about my life. My daughter is in bed sleeping, and my husband is off reading a book. So I have a little space to think...something that is a bit of a luxury these days. I'm working through down-shifting right now after a long work day, adjusting to the quiet of evening.
Over the past few weeks, I have enjoyed reading many quality words written by others here on the web and have been inspired by their generosity and courage in sharing. I hope that I, too, will write something that is worthwhile to someone. Soon, soon.

**The photo above came from http://www.geocities.jp/deal_steal/bui2**

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I'm looking forward to reading your posts and being inspired by your thoughts. No pressure though. Only expecting you to be the very best blogger ever. No pressure at all... he, he! Seriously, just looking forward to what you have to share from your heart of hearts.