...a whole week has gone by since my last post. And I had such good intentions! Well, here is another stab at the Friday Fill-in. Enjoy your weekend!
1. There is no need for violence. Violins, yes. Violence, no.
2. Where in the heck did the spider that was just on the wall above my head go?
3. Filling in these answers is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for spending a lot of time writing this weekend are looking good.
5. Don’t forget to call your mother and tell her you love her…and your dad, too is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are two essential qualities of a happy life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to popcorn and a movie with my daughter, tomorrow my plans include staring longingly at the sunshine from my desk at work and Sunday, I want to have a picnic with family and friends. Yay autumn!