26 September 2008

Hooray for the Friday Fill-in

Here is this week's installment. Thanks for reading!

1. Early evenings spent toasty in the kitchen making casseroles and stews are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I ignore the ringing telephone.

3. People are completely unpredictable, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I watch a sad movie so I can cry it all out; then, I feel much better.

5. Curled in a comfy chair reading a book is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for having a marathon picture book reading with my munchkin in my lap.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reconnecting with my daughter (it’s been a busy week!), tomorrow my plans include following the day where it takes me and Sunday, I want to reorganize my schedule and my desk! I know, fascinating stuff, that.

5 comments:

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I have a similarly fascinating weekend planned lol :)

Hope you have a good one!

~Swankymama said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!!

Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

Denise

Janet said...

mmm, I like your answer to #1!!!

Thanks for playing :-)

JO said...

enjoy your weekend!

Here's mine. Thanks!

Jennifer Maiser said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to stop by and say that I'm glad you're taking the Eat Local Challenge!