03 October 2008

It's Friday!

I'm so glad we're approaching the weekend once again.

1. October means cozy nights under thick quilts with hot cider and a great book.
2. These next couple months scare me! But in a good way: I am going to be making a lot of life changes.
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to gather them into piles for little leaping children.
4. My favorite horror movie is Mean Girls because it makes me chuckle to remember the good old days and how awful we girls could be to each other. Sorry, I know that answer does not make a lot of sense!
5. My little girl + any time I spend with her = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night, and I was sitting at the window watching nature’s fireworks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going on a date with my husband, tomorrow my plans include reconnecting with my brothers and Sunday, I want to bake a kitchen full of yummy things!

Happy weekend, everybody! Stay toasty.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

aww, hope you have a fun date night with hubby!

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Let me know when the baked goods are ready...I'll be right over lol!

Janet said...

lol i loved your answer to #4 :-) Have a great weekend, thanks for playing!