...of a loooong weekend. I'm so in need of a few rejuvenation days.
Friday Fill-in for this week:
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. I thought it was just all a lot of hype, but seeing that movie led me to reading all of the books (and loving them!) and seeing the rest of the movies that have been produced to date.
2. Pantry shelf Soup is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! We had an ‘Old Mother Hubbard’ week at my house last week and cooked with just the things we had lying around the house. I made a really (surprisingly) delicious caramelized onion and chick pea soup.
3. It's time for paying some close attention to what is really important in life.
4. Taking a five a.m. walk with a good friend is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word webinar again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a slender shade tree, and on the other was a lemonade stand.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with great friends, tomorrow my plans include deep fall cleaning and Sunday, I want to take a mini road trip!